THE FAT FREEZER
Freeze Your Fat Away: Non-invasive. No downtime. One hour.
Cryolipolysis® (a.k.a. CoolSlimming®, Cryogenic, Fat Freezer, CoolSculpting®, Cryotherapy)
Areas treatable by Cryolipolysis®
- double chin
- tummy (abdomen),
- flanks ( love handles)
- inner thighs,
- outer thighs,
- bra area,
- banana roll,
- saddle bags
The Cryolipolysis® procedure safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin.Treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), then die.
Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted by you.
Fat reduction vs.weight loss
Losing weight does not eradicate the fat cells.
The number of fat cells in our bodies typically becomes a fixed number during our teenage years.
After dieting and weight loss, fat cells get smaller but the number of fat cells remains the same. When weight is gained, the fat cells grow larger.
Fat cells after the Cryolipolysis® procedure
The fat-freezing procedure actually reduces the number of fat cells in treated areas by approximately 20% to 25%. These fat cells are naturally processed and eliminated and they won’t migrate to another area of the body.
The advantages of our machine:
Our machine comes equipped with four different sized handpieces allowing for the effective treatment of the entire body.
We use the newest advanced technology that uses 360 applicators and advance silicone coated handles that make fat freezing safer and more effective.
These handpieces work simultaneously, reducing treatment time.Our unique, double chin treatment handpiece has been designed using the latest technology and comes equipped with an efficient cooling system to ensure correct reduction in temperature to 0 to -10 degrees C.
The CryoMini has the ability to focus on chin treatment only, but it’s adept size allows for treatment of other small areas of the body.
Say goodbye to your double chin!
These exceptional features and ease of operation ensure that individuals experience no recovery time or downtime and they are able to return to work immediately following treatment.
- The suction cup is constructed from soft, medical grade silica gel, ensuring the whole treatment process is comfortable.
- A process whereby the machine provides gentle heating for a three minute period, creates an increase in blood circulation to ensure the best treatment results are achieved.
- Two temperature sensors work to ensure safe operation of the machine during the procedure.
Before & After Gallery
Cryolipolysis® Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long each treatment will take? How many treatments will I need?
A: The latest developments in this technology allow for a treatment time of around 35-60 minutes depending on the area. It is also possible multiple areas treated during the same visit. Normally 1-4 sessions will be required for one area. We will discuss and will help you to create an individualized treatment plan tailored to your specific goals during the initial consultation.
Q: How does the treatment feel like?
A: As the cooling begins during the first few minutes of the procedure, you will experience a cold feeling which will soon dissipate. With some applicators you will feel some pulling as suction is applied. The area generally goes numb within 5-10 minutes during the treatment process. Many people choose to read, watch videos, work on their laptop, or even take a nap during their Cryolipolysis® treatment. After the treatment you may feel some tingling as the area is massaged for around 2-3 minutes. Most patients are usually able to return to normal activities following their appointment.
Q: Where does the fat go after the treatment? Are the results permanent?
A: Once the treated fat cells are crystallized (frozen), they die and are naturally processed and eliminated from the body. Once the treated fat cells are gone, they are gone for good!
Q: Is the Cryolipolysis® treatment suitable for everyone?
A: No, the Cryolipolysis® treatment is not for everyone. You should not have the this procedure if you are pregnant, suffer from cryoglobulinemia, cold agglutinin disease or paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria. Good candidates for Cryolipolysis® have noticeable fat bulges that are stubborn to move. Our non-surgical, non-invasive fat reduction procedure is precisely designed for people with unwanted fat that has resisted exercise and diet. It’s important to note that the this procedure is not a weight loss solution for people who are obese. Is a safe and effective non-surgical alternative to liposuction surgery.
Q: Are there any side effects?
A: During the procedure you may experience sensation of pulling, mild pinching, cold and tingling at the treatment site. These sensations subside as the area becomes numb. Following the procedure, typical side effects may include temporary redness, swelling, blanching, firmness and skin sensitivity. These effects are temporary and generally resolve within days or weeks.
Q: Can I return to my normal activities after my treatment ?
A: Yes, you can. The Cryolipolysis® treatment is completely son-surgical, so typically you can return to normal activities immediately. Patients often return to work on the same day after a Cryolipolysis® treatment is completed.
Q: I’ve had my Cryolipolysis® procedure. Now what?
A: Always be sure to schedule a follow-up assessment with us to review your results and discuss the options of additional treatments if necessary. Try to maintain a healthy lifestyle. A healthy body is a happy body and we want you to be happy with your results!
Q: When will I see the results?
A: You may start to see changes as quickly as 2-3 weeks after your initial treatment. You will experience the most dramatic results after 40-60 days. Your body will still continue to flush out fat cells for up to 4 to 6 months after treatment.
Q: Do I need to take any special supplements or follow strict diet or exercise program?
A: No supplements are required after your Cryolipolysis® treatment.It’s not a diet and exercise program so you won’t need to change any of your lifestyle habits.
Q: What about aftercare?
- After your treatment, you can expect to feel numbness in the area anywhere from 1 week to a month.
- If feeling discomfort, massage the area to help stimulate recovery.
- Consider Spanx or other compression clothing or yoga pants for comfort.
- Keep moving to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Report any severe side effects to your doctor and contact us.
- Maintain your weight.
- Drink at least 2.5 litres of water / fluid to support your lymphatic system. – the Fat freezing procedure breaks down fat cells so that they may be metabolized by the body and excreted. When your body is fully hydrated, this metabolic process is enhanced. Also this procedure requires a well hydrated body for effective conductivity.
- Be active.
- If you are taking any prescription medications, or if you have recently undergone any surgical procedures, please inform your Body Sculpting Specialist prior to treatment.
- Following your Fat freezing session, you are free to resume regular activities. We generally recommend mild exercise post procedure to assist the lymphatic system in metabolizing the fat released.
- Following treatment, we suggest that you avoid large meals that might expand your stomach – instead eat five or six small meals per day for the two or three days following treatment.
- Avoid alcohol for 3 days post-treatment to allow for rapid clearing of fat content and toxins released during
- Report any severe side effects to your doctor and please call our office on 1300 989 188 if you need further advice.
Want to learn more about VelaShape®? Shape Your Body clinic is located in Doncaster East and booking our services is easy. To schedule an appointment with our body-contouring and skin-tightening experts, contact us by:
- phone: 1300 989 188
- send a message using the form to the right
We offer a free initial consultation, provide a treatment plan tailored specifically for you and happily guide you through our procedures.
Level 1, 44 Jackson Court
Doncaster East, VIC 3109
(entrance off Bullen Street)
1300 989 188
Monday-Friday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 12 PM