Build muscle and reduce fat
A New Dimension in Muscle Sculpting and reducing fat, improving skin laxity with 12 Tesla power, strongest on the market
The new EMS (electrical muscle stimulation)- it is a personalised muscle-sculpting treatment that adjusts to your fitness level, shape and goals to strengthen, firm and tone your muscles.
EMS is comfortable, safe, and effective technology, is clinically proven to increase an average of 25% muscle mass tailored to your individual needs.
EMS treatment stimulates thousands of full muscle contractions that are more intense then physical exercise. Our newest and strongest EMS technology encourage muscle strength and toning by causing contractions through electrical impulses.
Our EMS also combines Thermal Energy, heat- RF (radio frequency). The combined technology remodel collagen, restore skin elasticity, diminish fat, improve blood flow and increase metabolic waste removal.
The Mechanical energy (EMS) will target the following:
- building muscle mass
- firm, tone, build nice and lean muscles
- improve your fitness level
- muscle rehabilitation
- helps you to build up strength, power, endurance and size
- can increase your blood flow and remove lactic acid, speeding up your recovery time from injuries
The RF energy will target the following:
- production of collagen
- production of elastin
- improves skin laxity and cellulite reduction
- reduction of fat cells
Benefits of EMS:
- 30% reduction in subcutaneous abdominal fat layer
- 25% increase in muscle mass- muscle thickness increase. Look good, feel good.
- 19% improvement in abdominal separation
- improves cellulite reduction
- burn fat, shape and firm the skin, all in one step
- best combination with our VelaShape® treatment to improve your cellulite, tighten the connective tissue, building elastin and collagen.
- the average waist circumference over 6 sessions is reduced by about 6 cm
Areas treatable by EMS:
- Buttocks – (real Brazilian butt lift)
- Tummy and Flanks ( mummy tummy, beer belly)
- Arms – triceps area (flabby arms, bat wings}
- Front thighs – quads
- Back of the thighs – hamstrings
- Inner thighs- also reducing the size, tighten and lifting the skin
- Bra area- common issue as a natural result of aging
Before & After Gallery
EMS Frequently Asked Questions
How is our EMS different to other devices?
Our EMS is the strongest on the market. It has 12 Tesla power, whilst other machines only have 7. Our EMS also has RF and can use 4 handles simultaneously.
What can I expect during and after the treatment?
The treatment will affect the muscles in the treatment area to achieve clinical effects. As the treatment begins, you’ll feel a gentle tingling sensation and, as the Intensity setting increases, the muscle contraction intensifies. The Intensity setting will be increased in the most comfortable way possible in order to reach clinical results. The intensity setting will be increased slowly, allowing the patient to acclimate comfortably to Intensity and can be decreased quickly if desired by the patient. The treatment is not intended to be painful. As the patient’s muscles become stronger, future treatments will usually have higher Intensity settings.
Can I combine EMS with other treatments?
Yes, and it can be done within the same appointment! We can combine with fat freeze and/or VelaShape®.
To achieve the best outcome when you are looking for cellulite removal, we highly recommend you the combination of EMS and VelaShape®.
Many individuals exercise regularly, they are unable to attain their ideal body shape. With recent advances in technology, body sculpting devices provide a viable option. Achieving optimal health involves attaining a healthy body composition with a low body fat ratio and higher lean muscle mass.
How many treatments will I need?
- 4-6 treatments are recommended.
- Treatment sessions should be spaced 2 to 7 days apart.
- Recommend 1-2 treatments per week.
- Do not allow more than 7 days in between treatments.
- Minimum 48 hours between each session.
- Maintenance treatments can be performed every 1 to 3 months or as needed.
Am I a candidate for EMS?
Most people can benefit from EMS treatments. However, to be certain during our initial consultation, I will discuss with you if you are a suitable EMS candidate, based on your health and medical history.
How long does a EMS treatment take?
One session takes 30 minutes and can used on multiple areas.
Is there really no downtime?
EMS is non-invasive, requires no recovery time, and patients are able to immediately return to normal activities after the treatment. Post-procedure, patients may notice tingling in the areas treated for up to a few hours and/or slight muscle soreness or tenderness for 24-72 hours.
When will I see results?
Results may be visible after the second session with maximum results visible 8-12 weeks after the last session. Your muscles will continue to grow and burn fat for weeks after the treatment.
Why choose us?
Here are some of reasons why you should choose us:
Experienced and Qualified Team: Our team of experts is highly trained and experienced in providing the latest body contouring procedures. They are committed to delivering the best results possible and providing personalized care to each and every Client.
Advanced Technology: We use the latest, state-of-the-art technology and equipment to ensure that each procedure is safe, effective, and comfortable.
Safe and Comfortable Environment: Our clinic is designed with your comfort and safety in mind. We use only the best materials and sterilization techniques to ensure that our facilities are clean, safe, and conducive to a positive experience.
Customized Treatments: We understand that every Client is unique, which is why we offer customized treatments tailored to meet your individual needs and goals.
Affordable Pricing: We believe that everyone deserves to feel confident and comfortable in their own skin, which is why we offer affordable pricing options to make our services accessible to all.
- We also have our own labelled anti cellulite cream that comes with cellulite brush and training for use at home. The combination of in-clinic Velashape® and at-home treatment will get you faster, better and longer lasting results.
Want to learn more about EMS? Shape Your Body clinic is located in Doncaster East, and booking our services is easy. To schedule an appointment with our body-contouring and skin-tightening experts, contact us by:
We offer a free initial consultation, provide a treatment plan tailored specifically for you and happily guide you through our procedures.
Level 1, 44 Jackson Court
Doncaster East, VIC 3109
(entrance off Bullen Street)
1300 989 188
Monday-Friday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 12 PM